Stockholm, 16 November 2022 – The mining company Eurobattery Minerals AB (Nordic Growth Market: BAT and Börse Stuttgart: EBM; in short: “EBM”, “Eurobattery” or “the Company”), today announces that it has received the final verdict of the Hautalampi mining concession proceeding. The final verdict has an appeal period of 30 days. Eurobattery Minerals owns 40% of the FinnCobalt Oy and Hautalampi project. Eurobattery Minerals plans to acquire the remaining 60% of the owner company FinnCobalt Oy during the first half of 2023.
The mining concession will give FinnCobalt Oy all rights to exploit all mineral resources located in the mining concession area (a map of the area is attached in the appendix). The Company already owns 93% of the total concession area of 277 hectares. The remaining land hold is owned by the local parish and private landowners that will be paid a compensation of a total of EUR 27,000 due in three months’ time.
“The completed mining concession proceeding in Hautalampi brings us one step closer to a much-needed European battery mineral mine. We now have the full right to exploit all the mineral resources in the area according to Finnish mining law. Along with completing the environmental permit application, we are planning for the pre-feasibility study at the beginning of 2023,” said Roberto García Martínez, CEO of Eurobattery Minerals AB
Attached to this press release is an appendix with a map of the mining concession area.
About Eurobattery Minerals
Eurobattery Minerals AB is a Swedish mining company listed on Swedish Nordic Growth Market (BAT) and German Börse Stuttgart (EBM). With the vision to make Europe self-sufficient in responsibly mined battery minerals, the company’s focus is to realize numerous nickel-cobalt-copper projects in Europe to supply critical raw materials and, as such, power a cleaner world.
Please visit www.eurobatteryminerals.com for more information. Feel free to follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter as well.
Contact Eurobattery Minerals AB
Roberto García Martínez – CEO
Contact Investor Relations
Phone: +49 (0) 89-1250903-35
Augment Partners AB is the mentor to Eurobattery Minerals AB: Phone: +46 (0) 86 042 255, e-mail: email@example.com.